Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Pink

Pink ribbons may annoy the crap out of me, but what annoys me more are neighbors who expect yards to look like perfection. Those retired old farts with a ton of time on their hands. Free time to ride around reporting their neighbors whose yards just arent pretty. Makes me wonder how they feel about imperfect people with missing limbs and missing breasts. I hate the association of pink with breast cancer. It's a fun color. So, I think I will cheer up the cranky neighbors with a splash or two of pink. Pink lawn furniture. Pink flamingo (just one, maybe two). Heck, I may even cover the trampoline in pink. Pink garage? Hhhmmmmm. I wonder if I can paint the pond wall pink. Cancer. I really love the way it brings out the asshole in me.:p

1 comment:

  1. If there's a patrol against imperfect people with missing breasts, I'm in trouble! I'm thoroughly enjoying the way cancer brings out the asshole in you -- keep it up!

    ReplyDelete